|Publication date||May 3, 2011|
|Published by||Del Rey Books|
| Preceded by|
| Followed by|
Hounded introduces the character of Atticus O'Sullivan, the last Druid and proprietor of Third Eye Books and Herbs occult shop. He draws his power from the earth, possesses a sharp wit, and wields an even sharper magical sword known as Fragarach, the Answerer. He lives and works in Tempe, Arizona, but Hounded takes place in an alternate history where magic, vampires, werewolves, gods and other supernatural elements exist, but in hiding. The story begins with a series of godly events set off by O'Sullivan's magic sword.
- Atticus O'Sullivan: The last of the Druids.
- Oberon: Atticus' Irish Wolfhound; he can communicate telepathically with Atticus.
- The Morrigan: Celtic Chooser of the Slain and goddess of war.
- Aenghus Óg: Celtic god of love who has been pursuing Atticus to retrieve Fragarach.
- Flidais: Goddess of the hunt.
- Radomila: Leader of the Tempe Coven
- Emily: The youngest of the thirteen witches in the Tempe Coven.
- Malina Sokolowski: Witch of the Tempe Coven, guardian of Emily.
- Hallbjörn “Hal” Hauk: Atticus’ daytime lawyer who is also a werewolf.
- Leif Helgarson: Atticus' nighttime lawyer who is also a vampire.
- Widow MacDonagh: Atticus’ neighbor and friend.
- Granuaile: Bartender at Rúla Búla who is possessed by an Indian witch.
- Brighid: Goddess of poetry, fire, and the forge; Aenghus Óg’s sister and Bres’ wife.
- Bres: Brighid’s husband and former king of the Tuatha Dé Danann.
- Coyote: Native American trickster god.
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 15